- Plastic Syndrome Design is Ricky Lim's range of handmade contemporary eyewear crafted with a vision of longevity, distinction and timelessness.
- Each piece of crafted eyewear has a story, handcrafted and designed in Ricky's home workshop/studio in Sydney Australia.
- Symbol of Eyewear
- Problems such as broken eyewear or compromising between fitting and style with current eyewear arising from neglect and/or With the recent rise of fashionable plastic or metal spectacles, eyeglasses, and sunglasses frame.
- Licensed optician, Eyewear frame maker & Repair technician, Certified Eyewear style consultant , Custom & Asian nose pads fit specialist
The head honcho optician & a real frame aficionado, Ricky is a founder of Plastic Syndrome who is a certified eyewear stylist, eyewear designer & frame maker, repair technician, custom & Asian nose frame fittings expert with more than a decade of experience in optics. He built his brand around his passion for helping a customer who has different concerns and issues in their eyewear. So, tell him about your eyewear needs. He always has great solutions for you.
- Certified Graphic Designer, Eyewear Designer, Visual Merchandiser, Digital Marketer
Ashley started her career journey as an graphic designer 14 years ago. Based on her creative and technical drawing skills; knowledge of printing techniques and photography; allows her to take an idea and turn it into beautiful and unique eyewear. It's no secret that eyewear designers are "Creatives" which is why we could offer unique and exclusive tailored eyewear look. So, keep your eyewear fresh and bring your ideas to life with our creative designer.
Plastic Syndrome offers One Stop Solution for all your eyewear needs which are eyewear style consultation, eyewear design, made to order eyewear service, custom nose fit enhancements, comprehensive dispensing service with non-prescription/prescription lens replacement, and aftercare service includes frame repair or restoration, deep-dive tailoring adjustment or maintaining service for the eyewear.
So, don't look further, Plastic Syndrome is your eyewear guru.
- Each item we present is handmade by Ricky without the use of mass production techniques. Small inconsistencies and imperfections will occur- this is all part of owning a unique, hand crafted piece of eyewear.
Please look carefully at photographs provided and make sure you love your purchase before buying. If you are unsure of an item, please contact us before purchase and we can provide more detail.
- Shipping is through Australia Post. We are able to ship almost every day excluding weekends and public holidays. Item that don't have a shipping rate assigned to them will be sent via Registered Post International with no additional charge.
Items with shipping rate assigned with be sent Australia Post Standard Air Mail.
Express shipping and insurance are available upon request.
Professional Custom Asian Nose Fitting Service
Professional Vintage & Retro Eyewear Repair Service